Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2019 21:20:31 -0400
From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Pete & All

Here I have two heavy flows.  The first starting mid-July and running to early or mid August, in a normal year which now seem to be in the past. Basswood, sweet clover, milkweed, sumac etc.  The second starts mid September and runs about 2 weeks till our first frosts goldenrod & aster.  The goldenrod flow brings in about 75% of the first flow in honey produced but in about half the time so can sometimes be very intense.  Goldenrod honey was a hard sell many years ago but now is preferred by many including some ethnic groups like Koreans who seem to prefer the stronger flavour.
People with autumn allergies claim it helps ease their suffering possibly because it contains small amounts of ragweed pollen blowing around at that time.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W