Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2019 20:04:46 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Hi all
Still hoping to hear from folks regarding major honey plants. Most lists I have seen are way too long and include plants that may produce some honey but can't really be regarded as major.

In the otherwise excellent 1980 USDA publication "Beekeeping in the U. S." lists hundreds of plants. In another chapter, though, William Nye discusses the different beekeeping regions and manages to name a few major sources for each region. Unfortunately, since the book is 40 years old, it feels dated. I have the IBRA publication "Directory of important world honey sources," -- it's almost 400 pages long.

So far only one person has written to me on this topic. I may have to offer an incentive! How about, if you send me the info I will mail you a post card from the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of NY.

Peter Borst
Ithaca, NY