Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:41:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Cam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
>Needless to say in my wet climate I will be keeping my top entrances. At
this time it seems the risk of dripping condensation outweighs the needs for
water. That said, I will be keeping my eyes open for ideas on how to meet
winter water needs.  How you are keeping your bees looks like one.

My hives stay very dry in the winter, although this is a wet climate. I find
that as long as they stay that way my winter survival is much better.