Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:07:41 -0500
From:
James McDaniel <[log in to unmask]>
This may have been discussed in length before, but I did not find anything.
I have heard several things, but does the house bees move the honey stores
come spring time higher to give the queen room to lay.
I have some hives coming out of winter with a lot of stores in their top
brood box. I run 2 deep for my brood area. Will this be moved as I've been
told, or do they use it where it is at and as they consume the honey, the
queen will then start laying in the newly empty cells?