From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2020 17:18:58 -0400
Dear Pete Bee & All

I have been a subscriber to Bee-L since the 1990’s.  I have met several Bee-L members at Apimondia ’99, ’05, &
’19 in Montreal where a bunch of us had Chinese dinner together arranged by Anne the backyard beekeeper in Montreal.  I have met Aaron in Niagara Falls Ontario and still have not been able to buy him the beer I promised for a kindness he provided.  While we are presently divided by the world’s longest unprotected border due to a worldwide illness, Bee-L  allows us to jump the border & meet with friends met and not yet met to discuss our love of bees.  Just got the winter wraps off my hives today.  The bees are busy working coltsfoot now.

 I have kept many posts and series of posts for future reference including those from February 2019 entitled 'Helpful Hints' to read again later.  Thanks again Pete for your valuable input to this List.

Bobbee