From:
Marcin Matelski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2019 15:04:17 +0000
My personal, though limited, experience with HG2 is rather positive. I've used it twice on the hives at my workplace and in both instances it was used at a time when there was little brood or the hives were in the process of requeening/being requeened. It reduced the number of mites in all colonies treated and tested. I wouldn't rely on it as a way to dramatically and quickly help with high mite counts, but during honey flow it can buy some time before another method of mite control needs to be applied.
MarcinChicago