Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2019 12:27:59 -0500
Aaron,

I had the idea of Santa Hats on bears 15 or so years back. Ours are 12 oz. but you could make any adjustment as needed. Definitely a boost for holiday sales, great "stocking stuffers".

Materials: Red felt from fabric store. Maybe $4 per yard. Yield 156 per yard. Cotton balls triple size $6 for 200 at cosmetic section. Cut in half for top knot.

Pattern: 3 1/2" radius, 125degree span. See attached photo.

Cut felt as per pattern. Roll and stitch inside out from bottom to near top with cotton ball inside at top. Turn right side out and wallah done. My wife is the seamstress and turns out about 500 for Xmas sales.

Paul & Susan