Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:43:12 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
> Believe it or not, commercial beekeepers are typically not idiots, and are actually good observers.

I never meant to suggest or imply that anyone was an idiot. Very often people do things based upon other than hard facts. Perhaps they learn by trial and error, or from other people's experiences, or use intuition -- all of which I respect. It's just that often claims are made by people that are baseless, but defended as if Holy Writ.

Peter L Borst