Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:11:09 -0400
> Pete, the way that you are phrasing your claim is making it difficult to discuss.

Hi
I think I made it clear from the onset that I was not presenting or supporting any particular argument. My intention has been to stimulate discussion, to point out there is more to be learned, and to underscore the complexity of these issues. Really, one needs to read through the entire chapter (well, maybe the whole book) on beeswax production to get a sense of what is known, what isn't, and how complex the issue is.

An example would be: the fact that people can go days without eating doesn't prove we don't need food, nor does the fact that some people can do it, mean that I can do it. Whether bees need pollen to make wax can only be proved by keeping bees in a pollen free environment, and what is the value of that knowledge? An environment which has everything needed is best, on that we can agree.

PLB