Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:06:54 -0400
> I am not familiar with the Sandusky method of beekeeping.  I could find no
> reference to it in my beekeeping library.  Nothing on GOOGLE.  Please
> educate me.  Elwin Stillman, Upstate New York.
> <http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html>

BS Sandusky was a  East Central Estonian Beekeeper from Point Burrow who
developed the method by observation and anecdotal evidence coupled with
quantum mechanics and a heavy reliance on the uncertainty principle.Using
electron burrowing (hence his having to reside at Pt Burrow) he was able to
keep the same bees at both Pt Burrow and East Central Estonia using
dilithium crystals and left wing California quarks. Zefram Cochrane
assisted Sandusky with the configuration of the dilithium crystals and was
able to use the knowledge he got from that to be instrumental in the
development of hyperwarp.

Sandusky was recruited to work with DARPA and passed on his knowledge to a
select few, including a beekeeper in Montana and myself, when I was working
on Top Secret US Navy programs. Since I am still under restrictions I
cannot pass on the knowledge as well as being restricted not to fly over
certain countries hostile to the United State, like California.

The US Government has erased BS Sandusky for all records, which is why it
is impossible to find anything about him on Google. I can post here becasue
this is a infrequently read list, especially my posts.Plus, I am very brave.

I do follow Sanduskys methods so I can have 25,000 hives here in Maine,
however they tend to burrow back to  Point Burrow at the most importune
times and even disconcerting when our State Bee Inspector suddenly finds
himself in PT Burrow when inspecting my hives.

Sandusky passed away recently. He is buried in Point Burrow and East
Central Estonia.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine