HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Hannah Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:44:26 -0600
I am so pleased by the discussion this thread has caused.  Very certainly I
have opened up this can of worms with myself when thinking about the term
protohistory and the greater language used in archaeology.  I will address
this discussion in more detail in a couple of days-- I'm in the field at
present.

Thank you all so much!
-Hannah

--