HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 22:16:20 -0700
Hi Jodi,

I'm told that American Agricultural Laboratory, Inc., formerly known as Olsen's Laboratory, Inc., can do the analyses you want, and that they should have a breakdown on analysis types with cost on their website:

http://www.amaglab.com/

Information courtesy of Kyle Woodson.

(I would have replied off-list but didn't see your email address in your message.)

Allen Dart, RPA, Executive Director (Volunteer)
Old Pueblo Archaeology Center
PO Box 40577
Tucson AZ 85717-0577  USA
		520-798-1201
		www.oldpueblo.org
HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [[log in to unmask]]