From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2019 12:40:58 -0400

 I would suggest it is good to read an article before you make comments on
> someone else comment about an article that did read the article.

My comment was to the PUBLISHED article, not the Bee Culture article. I've
read the Bee Culture article, not the published one. Can you tell me if the
published article presents different information from the bee Culture
article?

Regardless, the presentation and Bee Culture article did not indicate or
suggest the study was designed to be comparison of breeders who select for
varroa resistance. Your snips don't appear to be indicating otherwise. For
some reason you have a bone to pick about this aspect. I'm not sure why.