Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2018 02:15:22 +0000
From:

curious since I'm about to take samples of bees from various parts of the
cluster to test for oxalic residues myself.

 For those who do not vaporize much,  the heated OA will cause  the bees to break cluster normaly and spread the vapors out quite a bit.We have noticed that this trend is key to success.  if we try to vaporize useing the VM unit when its too cold,  the cluster does not break,  and poor applicaition results.   If its below 55  I like the pan style unit better,  its slower takeing 2-3 minutes per hive per unit,  whereas the VM unit will do a hime in 20 seconds.
This time of warm OA air is key to the proccess IMO.  to fast when they are clustered tight is not effective.
not sure if that made good sense......

Charles