Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:38:24 -0500
So far, I've caught eleven mice around my hive stand.  Unfortunately, I think I gave them egress into the hive when I added an Imrie shim with upper entrance.  I still hear the cluster in the third of four mediums.  Hail Mary pass next week will be to lift top three boxes and yank the bottom (hopefully with mouse contained therein).  Regardless, I'm looking ahead to rebuilding my hive stand this Spring.  My question is this:  Do you think four torpedo baffles designed for squirrels will prevent the field mice from being able to climb up?  I'm trying to be creative.  Your thoughts?  I don't want to lose another hive/colony this way.  Thanks for any input.

https://www.amazon.com/Audubon-Torpedo-Squirrel-Baffle-NATORPEDO/dp/B000HASBOU