Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:36:19 +0000

 Why feed sugar syrup?  Maybe
 widespread feeding is the reason there's no locally
 adapted bees in the USA!

Simple actually.  Most of us are not content with Darwins bees. We want our bees to thrive and produce.

Would you let your dog survive on what it could catch?  Would you leave the chickens in the yard to thier own?

Husbandry simply ask that we care for our livestock and help them to be the best they can be for our usage.

While some can be content with small hives and low yuelds. Others seek to maximize the out puts.

To each there own.  But rest assured ther are enough wild hives that never see help that darwins principles can work if the will.

Just dont forget not every species is slated to survive and thrive everywhere.

Charles