From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:44:27 -0500
You wrote so many words I thought it was one of my post.  Thank you for taking the time and effort to do that.

Not a problem,  Much like Pete,  it was snowing yesterday,  70 today (but windy as hell)

You post hit home,  any one who knows me very well has had that discussion with me.   Contrary to Jims point,  many of us spend a lot of time thinking and writing about bees.   For me,  my average time in a hive is about 3 minutes.  So with all the driving and moving I have time to ponder things bee related.

Typing goes quick if the thoughts are already there.

Charles