From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:53:40 -0700
>My extensive training as a physiologist makes this a no-brainer for me:
Humans should avoid glyphosate consumption

Christina, I've gardened organically for some 40 years, and avoided
glyphosate and other synthetic weed killers due to health concerns.  But in
recent years, after reviewing actual toxicity studies, I've now started
using glyphosate occasionally and judiciously on some invasive plants that
I've been otherwise unable to control (so I'm no longer "organic").

I'm not following your logic re the citations you offered.  The Reuters
piece that you cited spoke of strong evidence that glyphosate did NOT cause
cancer.

The Scientific American article made clear that we might wish to avoid
having  polyethoxylated tallowamine injected into our bloodstream, but the
same would apply to any soap

And the entropy piece that you cited was an unabashed hit piece, which
accepted the discredited Seralini study at face value.

I'm not suggesting that we should go out of our way to consume
glyphosate-sprayed weeds or crops, but I am concerned about unwarranted
fear mongering.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA