Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
William Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:09:24 -0400
I have a ProVap 110 and I think the design could be improved considerably,
particularly considering the purchase price of almost $500.  The OA 'cups'
fit very poorly at first and I had a lot of difficulty getting a good seal
to expel the OA vapor through the tube without blow-back around the cup
rim.  I think a hinged OA cup with a tighter seal and a clasp would be a
big improvement to give a better fit and seal.  I have tapped the cups down
enough now that they are fitting better.  Given the report of the accident
yesterday an addition of a safety valve that would discharge gas to the
side in the event of a pressure buildup would be useful too.  Pressure
coolers have them.  Bill, did you use a drill bit collar to control the
depth of the tube insertion or something else?

Speaking of OAV, what are people's thoughts on current treatment regimens
with OAV?

Bill Lord
Louisburg NC