Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:10:30 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
David Harrod <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Folks,
I'm on the board of the Philadelphia Beekeepers Guild. We were recently contacted by someone who claimed to be fulfilling her father's dying wishes by finding a home for a long list of beekeeping equipment that he had accumulated prior to his death and wanted to donate to out of state beekeepers as he had already contributed to some beekeepers in Maine where he lived.

Anyway, one of our other board members found the exact same list of equipment on a South African web site and verified that the address provided in Maine did not exist. So, scam.

Nothing too surprising. I just wanted to let this group know that such a thing exists. Sorry if this is off topic or if you've already heard of this.

I love this list. I hope you don't mind me lurking.

Dave Harrod