Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:30:13 -0500
From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
that at least some Northern Calif commercial operators have very good
success at stimulating broodrearing with heavy syrup.

True,  but others Like Frank P, swear sucrose (hence the pro sweet brand) is the key and  other claim thin syrup is best.....

Hence my curiosity if there is a difference in brood rearing.  Quite often here we need to spring feed  like now as the weather is complete crap.  My bees have been back from Almonds since the 26 of march  (late)  and so far have exactly 2 days of foraging (last week) since they got back.   Most stopped brood completely on the trip home,  and have been slow to restart  hope to get to see this week,  but we have fed a lot of syrup this last 3 weeks.  A gallon every 2-3 days and hives are still light

Charles