From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:03:00 -0400
Pete, Randy and All,
 One driving factor in our "Unintended Consequences" is the speed in which technology has been changing. We come up with a bit of new information and fail to spend the time to take a good look how it affects everything else in nature. The truth is that we would not make any progress if we just keep on investigating . So Man is caught in a trap. We have to make choices without checking out every variable.
  A case in point. I have a friend in Italy that is a PhD. and was testing ground water  and the affects of roundup in the water.  He found that the water in Brazil would break down and have free arsenic present. As all of you know that science and nature is very complex. To foresee " Unintended Consequences " is very difficult for Man.
 We do have a problem with food supply keeping up with population growth.  Just genetics will not solve the problem. AS we found out that it would jump different specious  after we were told that it would not and only affect the one plant.
 We will work this out with good science and honest people. No magic bullet.
The Best
Roy Nettlebeck