Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:25:56 -0400
> So is the solution, trained attack bees to control the treatment free
> beekeepers who are the source of the mites

Actually recruit the TF beekeepers into my mentor program or educate them.
My current trainees look over the neighborhood to spot new beekeepers,
which is how I added one this week and will be helping them install two
packages this afternoon. Just go back from helping them with positioning
the hives on their property.

However, I find that many TFBs are on a religious crusade against BIG CHEM
and want to be All  Natural, so it is a lost cause with them. Eventually
they go away because it does get expensive to kep buying packages, But not
always, I know one beekeeper who loses all their hives (5 to ten ) every
year and keeps coming back.

When you listen to the sellers, they are very sincere and look to the buyer
to be socially conscious and protect the environment with the TF bees.Don't
we all want to save the environment? They can be very persuasive.

However, the trained attack bees Idea was good. I am looking into what to
use as an incentive to recruit an attack battalion. Maybe miniaturized wide
screen TVs. They do like football.Got to have something to keep them in
line, like turn off TV privileges. Right now all I have is to turn off the
saunas.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine