HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"O'Malley, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 19:05:15 +0000
Thanks for all the suggestions, particularly the grayer literature. Oddly enough, Eric Sloan didn't illustrate any hoes in his books (I checked three of them that I had). Mercer sounds like a good source; hope they have some dated examples.

Nancy O’Malley
Assistant Director/Curator
William S. Webb Museum of Anthropology
1020A Export St.