HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rui Gomes Coelho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 00:11:38 +0000
*With apologies for cross posting*

Hello everyone,

Xurxo Ayán Vila (University of the Basque Country, Spain) and I will
be chairing a session on 'Archaeology of European "guerrillas":
resistances, landscapes and memories' at the upcoming European
Archaeologists Association in Maastricht (30 August/3 September 2017).

We are looking for archaeologists, anthropologists and other scholars
working on the materialities, and memories of guerrilla warfare and
resistance (in a broad sense) in contemporary Europe. We aim to have an
overview of how people are dealing with these materialities across the
continent. If you would like to join, please contact us as soon as possible.

Please, circulate!

Best regards,
Xurxo Ayán Vila (xurxo.ayan at gmail.com)
Rui Gomes Coelho (rgcoelho at binghamton.edu)