HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
eotter20 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:30:34 -0500
Looks like an insulator from knob and tube wiring

-------- Original message --------From: "Ornelas, Guadalupe" <[log in to unmask]> Date: 12/6/18  3:03 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Artifact Identification
Dear HistARCHERS,

We have found a unidentified Artifact and would like more information on it. It is from a 19th-20th century dig in Chicago in the Gray-Cloud House. I’m an undergraduate student in Lake Forest College doing an historical analysis on the dig we found over the summer. Any information would be very helpful! Thank you you for your time!

Best,
Lupe Ornelas

https://myalbum.com/album/KmtacbrLgKMk

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]