HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:52:58 -0500

Anne Ray Internships at the Indian Arts Research Center

Interested in working with Native collections? The Indian Arts Research Center (IARC) at the School for Advanced Research in Santa Fe, NM, offers two nine-month paid internships to college graduates or junior museum professionals. Internships include a salary, housing, and book and travel allowances. Interns participate in the daily collections and programming activities of the IARC and also benefit from the mentorship of the Anne Ray scholar.

Deadline to apply March 1, 2018

Read More/Apply

2015 Anne Ray interns, Jennifer Himmelreich and Annie Brooke Lang, working on an exhibition in the IARC vault.

Home  |  Contact |  About Us  |  Giving

School for Advanced Research

Support SAR

Be sure to add our email address to your address book or safe senders list so our emails get to your inbox.

Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe

School for Advanced Research

PO Box 2188, Santa Fe, NM 87504