HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Shane Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:37:16 +0800
Thanks to everyone for the comments and leads.

Shane Burke

--
Dr Shane Burke
Senior Lecturer
School of Arts & Sciences
The University of Notre Dame Australia
Fremantle Campus
Cliff Street, Fremantle, Western Australia
(PO Box 1225, Fremantle, 6959)
Phone: 9433 0176 (w) 0429 832 541 (m)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.nd.edu.au

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete
or destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to
re-supplying any affected attachments.