Date:
Fri, 29 May 2020 10:08:51 -0400
> Does anyone know if old ABJ articles have been digitized? I can't find it anywhere online.

Google and others have digitized vast amounts of printed material. This issue is copyright. Unless the copyright holder specifically releases the material into the public domain, or the rights have expired, the material is visible to "search engines" but not to the general public.

This means you may be able to find resources this way but not access them. A lot of this copyrighted material is accessible to library patrons, but not the general public.

Finding resources online is an acquired skill. You have to understand how to use keywords, how limit or broaden your search. All of these have the journals but they are organized differently

The Hathitrust Digital Library
https://www.hathitrust.org

The Hive and the Honeybee
https://digital.library.cornell.edu/collections/bees