From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:27:55 -0400
Jerry wrote:
> The 'cure' for a list as long as they propose is simply conjecture.

That was my take on it. It seems that they haven't "invented" anything. If someone does invent this, they will already have the patent. I think the tell is that there are no real scientific references but instead they refer to:

The philosophers of the past ... Nietzsche once said: "And to
me also, who appreciate life, the butterflies, and soapbubbles,
and whatever is like them amongst us, seem most
to enjoy happiness. Our treasure lies in the beehive of our
knowledge. We are perpetually on the way thither, being by
nature winged insects and honey gatherers of the mind."

Aristotle chimed in: "As the eyes of bats are to the blaze of
day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by
nature most evident of all."

[I mean, are they serious? PLB]