HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2019 05:27:27 -0400
Greetings everyone!

It is time again for our semi-annual call for submissions for the Society
of Bead Researchers newsletter, *The Bead Forum*. We are interested in
short articles or notes on current research, notices of recent
publications, and announcements of exhibitions, conferences, and symposia,
as well as anything else that relates to the serious study of beads and
beadwork. All time periods, cultures, and geographical areas are of
interest. We need your input! We are especially interested in hearing about
what students are doing. Even a paragraph is of interest.

The deadline for submissions is *1 April 2018*.

In that the Newsletter Editor is currently involved with family medical
issues, please send all material to [log in to unmask] .

I look forward to hearing from you!

Karlis Karklins
Editor
Society of Bead Researchers