HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dennis Pogue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:02:54 -0500
Hey Silas, et al., shouting on back,

Yes, Five Arty Studies a classic.  There are surviving casement windows hanging out in buildings here and there — a couple in the Chesapeake, surprisingly many in the NE.  Keith, If you think taking a look at some would help, contact me directly and I’ll hunt up references in the vernacular architecture literature.

Best,
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone