HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Denis Gojak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:20:37 +1000
Enema syringe - my thoughts exactly.
A recent repeat episode of QI [British panel show with Stephen Fry]
featured one.  I coudnt find it on Youtube, but I emailed the
collector with John's enquiry, but have not heard back yet.  From
memory a distinctive part of the one shown was a threaded bse so as it
was screwed up it forced liquid out.
Will pass any response on.
Denis Gojak