HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 22:41:07 +0000
I would second Kerri's recommendation - I have used U Del for twenty years for straight ag  assessments and have never been disappointed - the data arrives as an Excel spreadsheet so it is easy to pull into Surfer and such packages.

I haven't used the archaeological special analyses but the U Del folks are great to work with.

Silas