HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:47:28 -0700
April 22, 2016

Hi All,

I have the coolest project right now with examples of stuff I rarely see.
Right now I’m slavering over Whieldon Ware (NOT F Winkle & Co. stuff) and would like some recommendations of books that picture it.
Oh, and I’ve got square/rectangular shaped Jackfield too... help there’d be appreciated, as well.

Off list, if you prefer, I’m at [log in to unmask]

S. Walter

PS:  I always want to express appreciation to the marvelous Anita for maintaining tis amazing service.