HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:48:41 -0500
I have an idea that this could be a good connection & project for both of you: my "co-mother-in-law" & co-grandmother to our new grandbaby just went to an Arkansas women's prison 2 weeks ago. (She was in county lockup until a cell opened up at the real prison.)
  Since she was just transferred, I don't have her written address yet, but I will get it for you. I'm thinking you can write to her, as she will have access from the inside to the library and also the ability to talk to the older people who work there & may be history-buffs!
  -Cami
PS- we still have our David Rohl DVDs & are about to release 2 new ones. stretchproductions.com & click on the "Rohl" link to the left of the page.

Sent from Stretch's iPhone