From:
Ari Seppälä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 18:36:28 +0300
Thanks Willam for inspirational post.

I have had growing interest for OA sublimation and the post activated me
to look once again for options.

> He applies the
> OA using an Italian made device that he says gives very precise burn
> rates
> (brand name Sublimax, cost 380 Euros) of 189° C.  He applies OA in the

Looking the pictures the brand name is is wrong, the right is Sublimox.
And looking it and searching made me wonder about the temperature. Found
one comment in web stating that the measured running temperature for the
machine is + 300C, not 189 C Willian wrote. Looking the videos the
sublimation is so violent that it is hard to believe that the
temperature is less than 200C

The main supplier for sublimox is most likely etnamiele , or at least
their name is on the first page of manual

http://www.etnamiele.it/public/2014/files/manualeduso_sublimox.pdf

The manual has no remarks about the running temperature.

Does anyone on list have the sublimox and temperature gun to measure
temperature in the heating element / temperature of OA gas coming out?

I have been looking for a long time for a fast system to do OA
sublimation, and have started to believe that there is none with
controlled temperature less than 200C, and individual dosing for every
hive.

But most likely there is not much problems with efficiency even when
sublimation is done at about +300 C if the OA gas get out fast enough to
not warm up too much.

Sublimox and some others have very little space in chamber where OA
sublimates, therefore the gas exits fast, with less chance to overheat.

Would like to hear comments/ experiences about that. With data if
available.

Ari Seppälä
Finland