From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2017 20:03:33 -0500
I've seen the videos years ago. Both of the sub itself, and the effect it had on his colonies. Looks very impressive. But last I heard, he would only sell pallets (or the equivalent) of the stuff, FOB in CA. That may have changed.

Nope,  still the way to get it,  he may sell smaller quanties if you show up at the place though

 But tough to get the benefit of the improved nutrition for a sideline operator in NC. But I'm sure he makes more money doing it his way.
Doubtful He could sell a lot more and make more the other way,

I suspect!  And feel free to ask him,  the answer is simple,  Sideliners and hobby people can be annoying.  Every time something doesn’t work as planned  they can be problematic.   Not finger pointing,  just saying.   I suspect he has a lot less stress dealing with biger producers.  I do the same with my product,  I don't sell anything less than a full pallet.  To much grief, to little margin,  don't feel right marking up to retail.
Get some guys together and split a pallet!

Charles