Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:40:29 -0600
From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
> How will the honey buyer react to this?

This seems to me a silly question.   Our honey buyers still think honey is bee vomit.  Bees gather honey for the most part,  the amount they add is miniscule.  Does anyone with a once of thought wonder what the guy who caught his fish had for dinner?

Our honey buyers are not that interested in the minutia of what we feed bees in the of season for it to effect sales,  and It seems to me there would be darn little chance you could ever even dream of seeing it in honey.

1000's of discussions with beekeepers and honey buyers,  and never recall any asking what are the ingredients in the pollen sub you use?

Not a retail issue as I could ever see it.

Charles