From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 08:31:14 -0600
As to Randys comments (ie in a bit later commment).... Dr Rangle obtained the pure beeswax in a block from Africa and it arrived with some lab documentation as to purity.  For myself I would discriminate between wax in this form (raw wax not processed into foundation) and comb < I would guess the bees add some wax to the raw wax and this added wax might be either produced by the young bees or recycled from other places in the hive.

Gene,  you point an interesting thought I have been chewing on.   Bees to trans-locate wax on a regular basis.  I continue to wonder of that is the "method" by which some of the transfer from the wax to the bees is happening,  if so then that would be at a slightly later stage in life of the bee,  one where other foods may help "clear" the toxins?

Just a thought to the mix.

Charles