HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:28:42 -0800
Feb. 28, 2019
Hi All,

For a project (6 years duration as a VOLUNTEER) I need the following issues
of Ceramics in America Annual, edited by Robert Hunter, for the following
years:
2006
2009
2010
2011
2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018

I want hard copies (not the on line versions).  Eventually I will donate the
entire set to an archaeological facility.

There is NO budget; I need as cheap as possible.

If anyone wants to make me an offer, I'd dearly appreciate it.
Contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
S. Walter