HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timothy Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:51:22 -0400
Patricia,
You and your team at the MACL/JPPM deserve tremendous credit for your efforts making this resource available to the public and archaeology professionals. Today I was thinking to myself, “Oh, what would I have done as a 19 year old volunteering in the arch lab if this had been available?” I wonder how many mistaken IDs would have been avoided! You have done great work and I hope you can continue to sustain the growth in these resources!
Best,
Tim