From:
Jorg Kewisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2016 12:42:20 -0400
Bill,

This is a nice presentation of the facts, but no  change of behaviour is
required. It is like grandma waving her finger at you saying "now, don't
drink and drive!" and you say "yes, grandma, you are right!" and you get
into your truck and off to the bar.

Keeping things in balance does not help, only a radical change of
course. So how about ending the letter like this:

We need to ban bug spraying immediately!!! Instead everybody gets tested
and those who are positive for zika are interned in a camp in the Nevada
desert until they are virus-free.

Of course I don't mean that, freedom is most important, but this might
actually start a discussion. Doing the right thing has consequences, it
requires NOT doing the wrong thing, even if doing the wrong thing is
sooo convenient. Hand your truck keys to grandma and put on our walking
boots.