From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2016 08:12:50 -0700

> >The last time I brought up the issue of the emergence of a need for more
> frequent requeening, I got heckled by the debate team.

As I recall, you were "heckled" for claiming that a study by Geoff Williams
found that exposure to neonics turned queens into drone layers, when in
actuality that was not at all what the study found.  You were "heckled" for
making things up, not for bringing up the issue of early queen failure.

William's study, and his subsequent work, are very good, and certainly
deserves discussion, but on good interpretation, not from making
unsupported extrapolations.  He is moving to a new position, and I hope
will be able to continue his excellent research.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA