HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2018 11:44:09 -0500
Also, don't forget that the early automobiles (and "horseless carriages"
long before) were fitted with carbide/acetylene lamps ... Bray was a
major manufacturer of a great variety of such tips, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bray+acetylene+burner&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjpkuWV07jeAhWE0FMKHb-QAz8QsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=1600&bih=1058#imgrc=H3d8_Y1e2sA1FM: