HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 09:07:09 +0000
Dear all,

Contemporary & Historical Archaeology in Theory (CHAT) conference 2016 ORKNEY, Scotland.

Theme - RURALITY

Call for papers closes end of 17th April.

Only 11 days to submit your papers, posters or alternative contributions. Email proposals to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . We are happy to discuss alternative contributions such as film, installation, sound etc.

There will be student / hardship travel and accommodation bursaries which will be announced very soon.

Details about the theme - RURALITY - can be found on the CHAT website here: http://www.chat-arch.org/

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries.

We look forward to receiving your proposal!

Cheers,
Dan

Dan Lee
Lifelong Learning & Outreach Archaeologist
Archaeology Institute
University of the Highlands and Islands
Orkney College
Kirkwall