HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:17:45 -0400
I am writing to make you aware that the Department of Anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis is searching for an assistant or associate professor in anthropological archaeology. I especially ask that you circulate this information to women and under-represented minority scholars and encourage them to apply.

I attach our job description and the on-line ad at the American Anthropological Association web site can be seen at:

http://careercenter.americananthro.org/jobs/11393738/

We seek to recruit an outstanding New World paleoethnobotanist.Candidates need to demonstrate excellence in original theoretical and methodological research that amplifies the existing strengths of the department; evidence of outstanding teaching is essential. Active fieldwork or lab research is required and we will require the PhD in-hand by time of appointment.

Please feel free to direct questions to Dr. Xinyi Liu ([log in to unmask]), chair of the search committee.

Best,

Karlee Kreienkamp
Department of Anthropology | Campus Box 1114
1 Brookings Dr. McMillan Hall 112, St. Louis MO 63385