HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:08:42 +0000
As I transition out of doing archaeological work for writing histories, I am trying to make room in my library to control the clutter. I will give away about a dozen artifact guides, case studies, and government reports for the cost of shipping; I have 5 dissertations on historical archaeology topics (mostly case studies) that I would like to charge $10.00 apiece (shipping included); and I have just listed for sale another 22 books on Amazon.com on artifact identification, case studies, method and theory. The latter are all priced to undercut other vendors.

If you are interested in receiving a list of any of these books, please contact me directly.

Catherine H. Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande
PMB 145
Santa Fe, NM 87508