HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 08:11:55 -0700
Hi Sandra!
I do.
Here's just one example:  Save Our Heritage Organisation (SOHO; and my
spelling is correct) lead the way to incorporated Western Metal Supply Co. -
a historic building - into San Diego's baseball stadium.  The dual purpose
was historic preservation and modern need.  SOHO has plenty of examples of
the value of historic preservation.  Executive director is Bruce Coons, an
extraordinarily busy man; but he'd probably respond to an inquiry.
S. Walter