HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rita Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:50:52 -0400
Hi Dr. Wallman,
You might try contacting Colin Brooker for advice. He is an expert on tabby
and has done a lot of tabby restoration/conservation work in South
Carolina. Good Luck!
Rita Elliott

Rita Elliott
*Education Coordinator & Research Associate*
The LAMAR Institute, P.O. Box 2992, Savannah, GA 31402
www.thelamarinstitute.org  [log in to unmask]  706.341.7797